Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weather or Not


Monday

I weighed 283.8 lbs this morning. That is a loss of 2.6 lbs this week, bringing my total weight loss to 83.2 lbs. I am always happy to see a loss.

The weather finally broke today, temps got up into the 30's. Our road was clear by the time I got home, unfortunately it wasn't a run day. If I wouldn't have run as far as I did yesterday I would have broke schedule and ran outside, but 9.5 miles in 2 days is enough. I wish my bike was in a little better condition as I could have at least rode that outside. I need to get it into the shop for an overhaul in the next month or two. When the weather breaks I want to be able to do as much outside as possible.

I rode the indoor bike this evening on Program 1. I ended up riding 8.603 miles in 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Another nice loss! Triple digits right around the corner. Keep it up.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

100 pound loss is on the horizon. Keep up the great work.

Steve said...

Just found your blog, "weigh" to lose it !!!!!!!! I started on my journey and then stumbled....ah hell I fell down. But not I am back. Will read your postings.